Are you an all-time gamer who is searching for the best configuration using HDMI? Whereas, PS5 is meant to be luxurious, and affording a monitor or a TV might raise the cost. Certain users may not be able to afford an additional setup for PS5 like a monitor or an exclusive TV right after the purchase of PS5. Which makes it more disappointing for major users. So, to balance such situations, you can connect your PS5 to your laptop rather than buying an expensive monitor or TV.
RELEASED ON: PS5 is Officially launched on 12th Nov 2020
How to connect PS5 to laptop with HDMI
Note: You must be available with a capture card, (that is available on all online websites like Amazon). Use the below steps to be done to connect your PS5 to a laptop:
Requirements: Take your active laptop, your PS5, USB-C cable, 2 HDMI cables, and a capture card for the process.
- Initially, take your USB-C cable and insert one end of the cable into your laptop and the other end into the capture card.
- Yes, you are interfaced successfully between the laptop to the capture card.
- Get support from the HDMI cable and connect one end with your PS5 and the other end with the input HDMI port of your capture card.
- Repeat the same on the second HDMI cable and connect one end with your laptop and the other end with the HDMI port of your capture card.
Note: You can access the RemotePlay app on your laptop to play again. Which will again connect you to the console. Now, start enjoying the virtual gaming experience by connecting ps5 to a laptop with HDMI.
Yes, you can efficiently connect your PS5 to a MacBook via USB-C to HDMI cable. Though, you need to use a video capture card to record gameplay or stream it to an extra device.
Even if you need to play again right after the short duration, you need not turn off the PlayStation. Just bring your PS5 to the rest mode.
- First, press the PlayStation button on your Controller.
- On the next step, you will get various options on the screen.
- Tap on the power > Enter the PlayStation to set on Rest mode.
- When your PlayStation is in rest mode.