Expecting to review the newly launched Snapdragon 865 phone models? Or are you a Gamer? Here, you have the best source to choose the efficient mobile phone with the reliable spec on various brands. Scroll and get benefited hugely in no time.
A new set of flagship Android smartphones is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 and 865+ SoC. This new processor can have the ability to perform with ultimate speed and power to turn smartphones into 5G, gaming, and camera powerhouses. Come on let’s dive in-depth to see all the new features and the new smartphones coming with Snapdragon 865.
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G
- Sony Xperia 1 II
- OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro
- Sony Xperia PRO
- Redmi K30 Pro & K30 Pro Zoom
- Realme X50 Pro & X50 Pro Player
- Oppo Find X2 & Find X2 Pro
- Oppo Ace 2
- POCO F2 Pro
- ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G
- Black Shark 3 & 3 Pro
- Vivo X50 Pro+
- Asus ROG Phone 3 Strix Edition
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- iQOO 5 & iQOO 5 Pro
- Sony Xperia 5 II
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Xiaomi Mi 10T & 10T Pro
Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra
- The whole S20 lineup has a 120Hz Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen size of 6’2 to 6’9.
- Besides, it features up to 512GB of internal storage and a microSD card.
- It consists of a 5,000 mAh battery, and 45W super-fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10:
- Xiaomi released two versions this year, the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro.
- The phones featured with 6.67-inch curved FHD+ AMOLED display with HDR 10+ support and 90Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 865, 8GB of RAM, and up to 256GB/512GB of UFS 3.0 storage.
- It has a battery capacity of 4,780 mAh/4,500 mAh battery with dual-mode 5G connectivity and a quad-camera setup.
Sony Xperia 1 II:
- It’s been enhanced with the new Snapdragon SoC, 256GB storage with 8GB RAM facility.
- Enjoy the high clarity screen size of 6.5″ 21:9 CinemaWide 4K HDR OLED display
- 4,000mAh battery, and an extra 3D Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensor.
One Plus 8 and 8 Pro:
- Both versions feature an edgeless design, the latest Snapdragon processor, OxygenOS, Fluid AMOLED display.
- It is available with 8GB/12GB of RAM, and 128/256GB of UFS 3.0 2-LANE storage.
- The Pro version has major highlighted upgrades like 120Hz refresh rate, LPDDR5 RAM, a larger 4510 mAh battery, 30W wireless charging, and a higher-quality camera setup with 3x hybrid zoom.
OPPO X2 and X2 Pro:
- Both models are identical in design with a 6.7-inch Ultra Vision AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- It consists of 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB of storage.
- Durable battery life capable of 65W fast wired charging & IP68 water resistance.