Tic Tac Toe was an ancient game that was found around 1300 BC. The early variation of tic tac toe was played in the Roman Empire sound of the first century BC. Tic-Tac-Toe is to the ancient Egyptians, but the most concrete ancient record we have of the game is from the Romans.
Tic-tac-toe’s other names are “Noughts” and “Crosses Xs and Os”. And the genres of the game were paper – and -pencil and the game has 2 player modes.
Tic-Tac-Toe Gameplay and Rules:
- The Game Tic-tac-toe Started with the board containing 3×3 grid squares.
- The players take turns marking the spaces in a 3*3 grid with either Xs or Os.
- The player who succeeds in placing three of the marks in vertical, horizontal, or diagonal rows wins the game.
- The game is over when a player succeeds in placing three marks in a row, column, or cross in the square grids.
- And the game becomes a tie when all the spaces in the grid are marked.
How do you play tic-tac-toe on Google?
Google will now allow you to play games with search results. When you search for tic-tac-toe, you will get a playable game as a result.
The Official tic tac toe Google link is – Click Here
Suggested TIC-TAC-TOE Games Available in Google Play Store:
- Tic tac toe – It’s Available in the size of (9.1 M.B)
- Cool tic tac toe-6 in 1 puzzle & brain games – It’s Available in the size of (11 M.B)
- Tic tac toe glow – It’s Available in the size of ( 57 M.B)
- Tic tac toe – It’s Available in the size of (5.9 M.B)
- Tic tac toe – play with friends online and It’s available in the size of (2.3 M.B)
- Tic tac toe glow- puzzle game – It’s Available in the size of (2.6 M.B)
- Tic tac toe 2 – It’s available in the size of (14 M.B)
- Tic tac toe emoji- online & offline and It’s available in the size of ( 6.9 M.B)
- Tic tac toe online multiplayer game – It’s Available in the size of (2.7 M.B)
- And another one Tic tac toe with other specifications – It’s Available in the size of (5.7 M.B)